- She is a champ at tummy time and she even rolled over yesterday.
- She loves to talk to her toys.
- She loves to smile at anyone, but she has a very specially place for her mommy, daddy, and big brother.
- She is a mama's girl and will look around for me if she hears my voice. But the look she gives her daddy is pure love.
- Lately she sleeps from about 9 pm until at least 4 or 4:30 but a couple of days she went until 7!
- She soothes herself to sleep. Hallelujah! And I didn't even have to make her cry it out. This is the baby they wrote the sleep books about, you know, the one who follows all the rules. I know, because I had one that I followed every rule and it didn't work. So I'm here to tell you that if you're baby isn't sleeping well, it might not be your fault.
She is dainty and petite and I love it. She might just want to play sports like her brother, but I do love having a little princess for right now.
2 comments:
Oh she is so sweet! I love that big smile in the first picture!
Darling!
Post a Comment