The happenings of Julia and Spencer. Are we really interesting enough to have a blog?
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Giant
I found the first picture while organizing photos. Liam was 2 days old in this picture. Liam is 3 1/2 months old in the other picture. I think he's almost outgrown the bouncer. How time flies...
Babies grow way too fast! I think the worst is having to buy new footed pajamas about every month-and-a-half because Ella grows so fast in length. Liam is a tall boy too, so I'm sure it's frustrating to find pants that are long enough but not so loose that they fall off. Ah, the joys of parenthood :).
1 comment:
Babies grow way too fast! I think the worst is having to buy new footed pajamas about every month-and-a-half because Ella grows so fast in length. Liam is a tall boy too, so I'm sure it's frustrating to find pants that are long enough but not so loose that they fall off. Ah, the joys of parenthood :).
Post a Comment