He is incredibly curious and because of his physical capabilities, he gets into EVERYTHING. I've had a harder time with Emmett learning to crawl than either Liam or Amelie. It could be because he learned to crawl a good 2-3 months earlier or because of all the tiny little toys the big kids leave around.
He might have learned to crawl because he has learned that as the 3rd child, he has to be proactive if he wants things. Now that he is mobile he comes to find me when he's lonely and pulls up on my legs whining "mamama". I think it's pretty adorable. He also uses his crawling skills to torment his big sister by trying to get her toys.
Emmett is such a sweet baby. My life with 3 kids is very full of meeting needs (why do they need to eat so much??) and sometimes it is easy to get overwhelmed by how many needs I can't meet, but by far the best antidote to that is kissing Emmett's sweet baby chubs. If only he would stay little for longer...
1 comment:
He's such a cutie! I was just talking to another mom today about how food pretty much dominates our lives. If we're not shopping for it, or making it, we're cleaning it up. Way to go on keeping Emmett so happy and healthy.
Post a Comment