Thursday, May 13, 2010

San Diego

A few weeks ago Liam and I had the chance to go to San Diego for my dear friend Hillary's wedding. Although I don't have pictures from the wedding (someone else took those pictures and needs to send them, hint hint :) it was wonderful. Hillary looked so beautiful and Newel seems so great. I was so happy that we were able to be there to celebrate such an exciting event.It was also so fun to catch up with several girlfriends from college. It's always fun to remember the good times and catch up on where life has taken us in the past few years.

Liam was a trooper through the very long airplane trips, 3 hour time change, and lots of sitting with ladies. He loved all the extra attention though and he is such a good baby that he made it possible. I was exhausted by the end and so happy to be back with Spencer but glad we went. It did curtail our grand ideas of taking Liam on a European vacation in the near future.
Thanks to Spencer for letting us leave and all the dear friends who helped out with Liam so that we could survive. We truly couldn't have done it without you, but we are so glad we did!

1 comment:

Heather Jacques Wood said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time and that Liam was so good for you. Moms definitely need to get out and about once in awhile. That's great that you got to see some college friends.