Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"You better watch out..."

Grandma T's Christmas package arrived today. Do you think Liam is going to enjoy opening presents?
But probably the packaging will be the most interesting.

4 comments:

Heather said...

You have to frame the picture of him in the box!! That is incredibly cute!

Mom T said...

I was going to leave the exact same comment as Heather! Can I have a copy of that one, it is precious! I'm glad he enjoyed the wrappings!

Heather Jacques Wood said...

Liam is a cutie! Ella ripped open a Christmas present today and enjoyed the red bow more than anything else. We'll make sure to have a garbage bag close at hand on Christmas morning. By the way, I love the new family picture you posted at the top of your blog--you all look great.

Brean said...

Julia he is sooo cute! He is getting so big! I love his outfits! Hope you guys are doing well!