Liam rolls and scoots all over to get things. His favorite finds are leaves and paper. I think I need to pull out the vaccume a little more often now :) Thankfully, he hasn't started to crawl yet.
Liam grabs at everything and has excellent coordination. This is not so nice to my hair or jewlery or anything on the dinner table.
He is so happy and social! He smiles and giggles way more than he cries or fusses. Even when he is fussy, I can still manage to make him laugh-for a minute. He loves smiling and talking to strangers on the metro. This is a nice way to win sympathy if he gets fussy.
He is beginning to exert his opinion about matters such as wearing hats and getting into the carseat. Namely that he dislikes both. He arches his back when we put him in he carseat and screams when I bundle him.
We started feeding Liam solids. The verdict is still out on that front.
No comments:
Post a Comment