Oh my gosh, that is so precious. Can I have a copy of that one? I love that little face he makes and he looks soooo interested! I just love that little guy.
Liam is such a cutie! He makes the cutest little faces! Hope you are doing well! Noah is starting to talk and pronounce things really well and he love his new little brother! The new girl is doing a much better job but I know Noah still misses you!
5 comments:
what a great picture, i can't help but smile!
You definitely have a future scholar on your hands. Fascinated by books already. And a good book at that; one of the Doctor's best in my opinion.
Oh my gosh, that is so precious. Can I have a copy of that one? I love that little face he makes and he looks soooo interested! I just love that little guy.
So adorable! Liam looks like he's reading along :)
Liam is such a cutie! He makes the cutest little faces! Hope you are doing well! Noah is starting to talk and pronounce things really well and he love his new little brother! The new girl is doing a much better job but I know Noah still misses you!
Post a Comment