The happenings of Julia and Spencer. Are we really interesting enough to have a blog?
Monday, July 13, 2009
Time of Our Lives
Nothing too exciting, just some more pictures to show off :) He grows so fast...
We blessed Liam on July 5 and it was so special. I was very emotional because it gave me a glimpse of how many things are in store for Liam. I feel so grateful to be able to raise this special little spirit and I look forward to watching him grow up. We were so glad to be able to share the day with so many family members as well. I wish I had more pictures, but family members took a lot of pictures and haven't yet emailed them to us. Anyway, I'm on borrowed time so I need to get back to work :) I love my job. We'll post more later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think Liam is looking more and more like his Dad!
That is a great family picture (I love the one at the beginning of your blog, too).
Post a Comment