Since we were gone for Valentine's Day, we celebrated a week late by making Penne alla Vodka. As previously mentioned, we enjoy this dish very much. It turned out pretty great, even if it wasn't as good as the Mob might make. Here is Spencer about to enjoy our delicious meal.
I've finally made it to the 3rd Trimester! I thought the 2nd might never end, but it did. I feel good, but I do not desire to be pregnant forever. I'm mainly looking forward to the end because I want to hold my baby, but Spencer probably has a few other reasons. I will patiently wait until the end of May though.
We look forward to a trip to CT this month and the warm weather that is sure to come with Spring in a few weeks. Oh yeah, and here's another picture of the ever growing belly (because we know that's what you really want to see).
5 comments:
You look great Julia! It's so fun that it's getting closer! Yeah!
Cute pictures! Thanks for posting!
So does Penne Ala Vodka actually have vodka in it? And if it does, which one of you is brave enough to go buy it? ;-)
You look so cute! (Both of you) Although my spontaneous comment was in response to seeing Julia's clearly pregnant bod. Can't wait give you hugs. And who does buy the vodka? XXOO Mom
Um Jules, there was 29 days in February this year. Just thought I would remind you.
Oh, and I hope that I look as cute as you when I get pregnant. Won't happen but I can wish, right?
Post a Comment