Winter needs to leave. We have the winter blahs; you know, that after Christmas slump you hit when you know Spring is a loooong way off. Maybe it's been the nasty polluted air (at least it's not snowy and icy?) or thinking about all the exciting things come Spring (like baby?) but we are just really ready for winter to be over.
Things aren't very interesting around here. We keep ourselves busy with work and organizing our house. With a one bedroom apartment and junior coming with lots of stuff, we have a long way to go to make room for the little guy. We went to a BYU basketball game a few weeks ago, which brought back good memories. We had the chance to go to the Draper, UT Temple open house, which was beautiful. On the whole, things are great, but very "wintry."
Baby is doing well. He now kicks hard enough that Spencer can feel him, and it's really exciting. We just can't wait to meet this little guy! We had a second ultra sound last week to make sure a minor problem had resolved itself, and it has. Baby continues to grow well and it was fun watching him move and kick on the monitor.
We'll leave you with some pictures to show that even if our lives are uneventful, there is a lot going on under the surface :)
Things aren't very interesting around here. We keep ourselves busy with work and organizing our house. With a one bedroom apartment and junior coming with lots of stuff, we have a long way to go to make room for the little guy. We went to a BYU basketball game a few weeks ago, which brought back good memories. We had the chance to go to the Draper, UT Temple open house, which was beautiful. On the whole, things are great, but very "wintry."
Baby is doing well. He now kicks hard enough that Spencer can feel him, and it's really exciting. We just can't wait to meet this little guy! We had a second ultra sound last week to make sure a minor problem had resolved itself, and it has. Baby continues to grow well and it was fun watching him move and kick on the monitor.
We'll leave you with some pictures to show that even if our lives are uneventful, there is a lot going on under the surface :)
This is about 2 months along
About 4 months along, when I first started to show
21 weeks along (about 5 months)
After my birthday celebration (almost 23 weeks)
8 comments:
I completely understand your winter blues - I am ready for spring! Thanks for posting the pictures of your pregnancy. It's so fun to see them and see how you're growing even though I'm not in Utah with you!
Julia, you look AMAZING! You are one of those people who are absolutely gorgeous when they're pregnant. I'm really happy for you - and totally envious :)
All the best in the last few months!
What a fun string of pictures! I love your new haircut too! Super cute!
Glad to read your new post and see the pictures. Maybe life is blah for you but seeing your "belly progress" is exciting for me. Also, happy birthday. Maybe you need a trip back east for some excitement.
Julia, you look beautiful! I'm getting pretty excited to meet this little guy too!
Great pictures! I like your haircut Julia!
You look so great with your cute prego belly! Love the haircut too :) We're kinda having winter blahs too so let's definitely get together again and try to have some fun!
How about another tummy update! I think you look so adorable and I know your mom would love to see!
Post a Comment