Saturday, December 6, 2008

Video from our trip to Paris and Rome!

We don't yet have a video camera, (buying one is on the to-do list before baby comes) but that didn't stop us from taking some video of our trip with our digital still cameras. The quality isn't great because these cameras are made for photos, but I've tried to edit some footage together so the shakiness and the limited native audio aren't a problem. The 7 minutes is probably more video than you wanted to see but if you make it that far, there is a surprise ending. Make sure your speakers are on. Enjoy.

-Spencer

<

2 comments:

Mom T said...

I loved it! Especially the music....that will be a great memory for you both. For some reason, I watched it first on Jeni's blog?? How did that happen????

Sara said...

Heh, fun movie. I can't figure out if I agree about the modern art or if I think it should be there - after all, art does evolve and all that. (Minus the Michael Jackson piece. Ew.) I wonder if Evan will agree that we need to budget a trip to Paris in for research...
Anyway, I loved your pictures as well (from your previous post.) I am amazed at how both of you are in so many of them. And look so good. You need to tell us if you're actually famous people and brought your own photographer!! :)
Happy holidays! We'll miss you on the 24th.