Monday, June 24, 2013

The Balance of Power Shifts

The Boys will take power!

We are thrilled to be having another boy.  As Liam said "I really wanted to have a brother so that I could have someone to play basketball and soccer with."  We keep telling him Amelie can play (she's actually a pretty decent soccer player for a not yet 2 year old) with him when he gets bigger. 

On a slightly more serious note, about a week ago I had another dream-as with both previous pregnancies-where I gave birth to a chubby little baby boy who had the same color hair as Liam as a newborn but a different looking face.  As with the other two dreams it had a very real quality to it and I felt pretty sure we would be having a boy.  I'm grateful for these experiences to remind me that these precious little souls are children of our Heavenly Father and they are not accidentally coming to our family.  I love Liam and Amelie both so much and I am thrilled for them to have a baby brother!

7 comments:

Christi said...

Congrats!! How exciting.

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!

Super Pi said...

Yay! You are going to be just like us! 2 boys are great!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for Liam and for the rest of the family!!

Jana said...

Hooray! That is so neat Julia. Very excited for you guys!!

Heather Jacques Wood said...

Congratulations! How wonderful to have your dreams/insights/mommy-sense confirmed. We're so excited for you!

Mary said...

That's so exciting!