Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

This Easter hardly felt like Easter because it was freezing cold and snowy the week before.  Although the snow had finally melted by Easter weekend, we didn't do any outdoors celebrating. 

I mentioned that Liam loved playing "Easter" and so he was very anxious to dye real Easter Eggs.  I think if I had 2 dozen eggs for him to color he would have done it.  I love how focused he is about things that interest him.

Amelie just wanted "brefast"-even though it was 4:30 in the afternoon.  Hey, sometimes a girl just needs her Cheerios.

We do Easter Baskets on Saturday, but for some reason we didn't take any still pictures.  They had fun, of course.

And here they are on Easter Sunday.  I felt a little strange putting Amelie in such a springy dress when it still felt like winter outside, but she did have heavy tights and a sweater.  Did I mention it has been way too cold lately?
I let them have a candy-to help promote smiles and happy pictures.  I love the siblings sharing a moment.
I think it is almost universal that 3 year olds give cheesy grins when you ask them to smile for a picture.  He still looks pretty hansom though.

No comments: