Liam:
- Is really into non-fictions books-specifically books about mummies and the human body or skeletons. I love learning along with him but most especially his insatiable curiosity.
- Liam loves to sing "Do you hear the people sing?" from Les Mis. One day I heard him sing "Do you hear the piggies sing? Singing the songs of angry[pause] basketball hoops". That boy has a two track mind.
- He lately tells me: "My brain thinks it needs to..." when he wants to do something. This is an improvement from when he said "My belly thinks it needs to..." as though his belly rules. I suppose it does, come to think of it.
- "My intestines have good ideas."
- "Don't worry mom, we aren't getting into trouble this time."
- Is a little chatter box. Not only does his have a very impressive vocabulary, but she is speaking in sentences. "Where's Liam?", "Wanna play with it.", "I tired", "Mommy read it". She will learn a word after just a few times of hearing it.
- Spencer is teaching the kids Spanish and plays a game like red light green light called "Rapido/Despacio" (Fast/slow). Amelie runs all over the place yelling "yapiyo, yapiyo" for rapido.
- She is so shy around other people that you might never know she can talk.
- Despite being shy, she loves nursery and is doing very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment