- "I very want some chocolate." or "I don't very like it" (he replaces really with very and even though I correct it, I will be sad when he outgrows it).
- "I'm just a little bit snuffy" (=stuffy).
- There is a wind farm near us, with windmills that look like big spinning Ys. Liam always says "Hey, there's a Y for BYU" when we see them. The other day we drove by a whole line-picture 10 giant windmills-that were all stopped. Liam said: "These Y for BYU's are broken. Somebody needs to change their batteries."
- "I need to eat good food, and take good naps, and then I can grow big and strong and be a big basketball player."
- Liam got to meet a BYU football player while we were in Utah. After a few minutes he said to me "That boy took good naps, didn't he?" I'm glad the message is getting across.
- "Hey mom, you grow one." Talking about babies since a friend just had her third baby and the gift he gave to his older siblings was balloons. I think Liam really just wants a balloon, not another sibling but he might take another sibling if balloons come too :).
- "I love you mom, and I love dad, and I love Amelie!" Things that make my heart melt in a puddle on the floor.
- "Ping ping ball"- Ping Pong ball. He just can't seem to get it right and I try very hard not to call it Ping Ping ball myself because it's just so darn cute the way he says it.
- While listening to NPR in the car: "I want a new song, this one is boring."
The happenings of Julia and Spencer. Are we really interesting enough to have a blog?
Friday, August 17, 2012
Conversations with My Son
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha. "I want a new one. This is boring." That's so awesome!
He's adorable! I loved reading all his cute sayings. Are you going to start singing "Rise and shout, the cougars are out," when he wakes up from his naps :).
Post a Comment