When I was pregnant with Liam, we did a little social experiment and posted a poll of potential baby names. We let you vote for your favorite as well as your least favorite. We did not do this experiment to let popular opinion choose our baby's name, but merely for the sake of interest. Most people (not all, but we are blessed with very tactful family members) will not tell you that they hate your baby's name, so we thought it might be cathartic for you to politely air your opinions without hurting our feelings. Please note, we get the privilege of naming our baby and will pick the name that truly suits her, but we still think it's fun to know what everyone secretly or not so secretly thinks of our choices.
Here's mama at 29 weeks.
And here's Baby Girl at 27 weeks.
I have had blissfully easy pregnancies, but I am enjoying this pregnancy so much more. I felt like I constantly worried about everything that could go wrong with Liam. This time, I find that even though I am so excited to meet our baby girl, I'm not anxiously waiting for that due date to creep up. I know she's doing fine and August will come soon enough. For now, I love my growing belly and feeling the baby squirm and kick as she keeps getting bigger.

2 comments:
Julia you look so adorable! I'm so happy everything is going well so far and you are feeling OK. So fun to see that preggo belly! ....I vote for Elinor so we can have three "Ellie's" in the family! (;
I'm glad your pregnancy is going so well, Julia. Your post gives me courage because I worried all the time about would could go wrong before Ella was born, too (maybe I won't worry so much when the second time comes around :)). You really look fantastic!
Post a Comment