Commencement for his College. The faculty speaker gave such a wonderful speech, and I couldn't help but tear up thinking about everything that has got us to this point. Spencer is so amazing in what he has done and he is so very humble about it, but I am blown away by how awesome he is.
With my parents who so kindly entertained Liam so that I could watch.
Holding his hard won "diploma"Despite the forecast of rain, it shaped up to be a perfect day. What better location for a graduation than the National Mall?
These two look so pleased! What a happy picture.
Spencer receiving special honors for graduating top of his class.
After 2 years and lots of hard work, Spencer has a lot to be proud of. We look forward to what the future holds!
3 comments:
HOORAY Spencer! Way to go!!Congrats to you both. You look so cute Julia. Hope to see you guys soon.
Congratulations!! I am so proud of my cute little brother. (; I can't help but agree with you Julia...he is amazing! I never imagined my little brother would grow up to be such a smart, talented, successful man, husband, and father! I'm even more impressed that with all the circumstances of your year, that you could still end up with the highest grades! Amazing!! Love you guys!
I can't believe it's already been two years (though, I'm sure it feels much longer to you, due to all that hard work). Congratulations, Spencer!
Post a Comment