Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Your Dreams Revealed/A Mother's Intuition

When I was pregnant with Liam I was convinced it was a girl until about a week before the ultrasound.  I had a dream.  In this dream I went to the ultrasound which consisted of watching our baby in utero who was a toddler playing.  This child was a little boy who looked just like Spencer.  It made me think.

And what do I have?  A little boy who looks just exactly like Spencer.

Fast forward.  About a month ago I had another dream where I gave birth to a baby girl.  She looked almost exactly like Liam as a newborn except a little more feminine and with slightly darker hair.  I woke up wondering if this was wishful thinking or a sign?

Maybe my crazy pregnant dreams are just crazy.  But...

I'm 2 for 2.  We had the ultrasound last week and -although I can't vouch for her hair color- WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!
 Belly shot at 19 weeks.  I think I've been meaning to take a picture every month, but somehow this is the first one. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

holy cow! that's crazy that you DREAMT about both of your children.
but a GIRL!!! soooo exciting!

Mom T said...

Beautiful baby and a beautiful mom!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!! What a gift you have to see your children before they are born. Hope your pregnancy continues to go well. :)

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!!