Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

My mom and I found this adorable cowboy hat last March, and in that moment it was decided that Liam would be a cowboy for Halloween.

At first, Liam was a little leery about the idea of getting dressed up...

Then he was excited (free candy, who wouldn't be?)...

ultimately he was disappointed that mom and dad wouldn't let him actually Trick-or-Treat.
(I know, what spoil-sports we are.)
Maybe next year :)
Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

3T's said...

Oh Liam looks adorable!!! What a cute little cowboy!!

Heather Jacques Wood said...

What a cutie! That hat is fantastic.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Hey! So great to hear from you!

I'm glad you like the black bean burritos...They are super yummy (and easy too!).

You're little boy is so cute...Hope things are going well for you.

Alyssa

Mom T said...

Thanks for sharing so many photos of that cutie. I keep saying more more more! He always looks so happy and loved. Thanks for giving him such a wonderful happy and safe home!

Meg said...

He is SOOOO cute I can't wait to see him again!