Monday, June 29, 2009

We Love Liam


Again, it's been a long time, but this boy keeps me busy! Like his dad, he doesn't like to take naps, so I have to keep him occupied and safe during the day. I'm not complaining though because he does sleep well at night. But anyway, here is what we've been up to:

Growing, growing, growing! I love watching Liam develop. He's doing so much now: tracking, studying, cooing, rolling over (occasionally), and smiling. It makes me so happy to see him develop, especially after working with atypical kids. What a joy he is!
Liam enjoys people... a lot. He gets bored looking at me all day and always seems glad when someone else holds him. He likes people so much he enjoys looking at the pictures of his cousins on our fridge when he gets bored. So needless to say, he has really loved having grandma and grandpa here for a visit. In fact, even though Liam smiled a few times for me before, Liam started really smiling for his grandpa. He loves his grandpa. I wish I had a picture of them together, I guess I'll post that later.
I had to work really hard to get these pictures of Liam smiling, and my camera isn't great without the flash, but I was so excited to take pictures of Liam smiling that I did it anyway. He doesn't smile all the time, mostly he likes to study everything, but when he gets happy he smiles at everything: family pictures, the blinds, mom, the couch cushions, and anyone holding him.


We just love our little boy! What fun he is.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Aaaaw, so CUTE! Good job guys. :)

Jeni and Dave said...

I'm so excited for an update! Liam is growing up and so fun to see his big smile! There is nothing better -- well, I guess the giggle might top the smile -- because with that you get both. I can't wait to see him again!

Meg said...

He is so cute. I don't think he ever had his eyes open when I last saw him. And that is adorable that he smiles for his Grandpa! Glad to see you are all doing well.