
It's hard to believe that we got married a year ago! In so many ways it feels like just yesterday, but at the same time it feels like we've been married forever. We both agree that July 28, 2007 was the happiest day of our lives. What a wonderful feeling it was to know that we can be together forever. As great as our wedding day was, it seems like life just keeps getting better! This year has brought many changes, both expected and unexpected, but it has been so wonderful to have each other through it all. We know that the next year will continue to bring more changes, but we look forward to it!

For our anniversary, we ate dinner at The Roof, in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. I think we both ate more dessert than anything else :)


Left-over Wedding cake, YUM!
2 comments:
Great pictures you guys! Congratulations!!
I'm so glad you had a great anniversary. You are so perfect for each other and I'm so happy to have Julia in our family. Congratulations!
Post a Comment