Sunday, March 30, 2008

Changes


Speaking of changes...we've got some big ones! Spencer accepted a job with Deseret Book as a book publicist, which he starts on Monday. We had been hoping for a while that we would move out to the D.C. area, but I guess life doesn't always go as we plan! We are getting excited though about the opportunities living in Salt Lake City will provide. The nice thing about Salt Lake as opposed to most other cities is we can afford to live in the city, in a nice apartment, which would be awesome. Who knows what this prospect might bring? We look forward to finding out.


Spencer will be using his PR skills to promote authors and books, so if you hear of new things from Deseret Book, it might be because of him. My plans...are debatable. Once I get through the end of this stressful semester, I can focus on finding a job. So far Spencer has been great about helping me find jobs to apply for and even fixing my resume. I'm a lucky girl to have such a great husband! We'll keep you posted as we find an apartment and I find a job.


On a side note, here are some recent pictures of us from a fundraiser we went to for Spencer's sister Lauren's ballet school. (Also, we had a debate, Spencer thinks this sentence doesn't make sense, that it should be "a fundraiser for the ballet school of Spencer's sister Lauren". What do you think?)

No comments: