Sunday, April 12, 2015

Defunct Blog

Apparently my blog went into hibernation just like [I wish] I did this winter.  A lot has happened-and also not a lot has happened.  It was a long, cold winter with seemingly endless sickness but it finally ended about 2 weeks ago and now that the grass is green and the flowers are starting to bloom, it's hard to remember that it felt like it would never be Spring.

So here's a brief recap: It was cold, we had to get creative to keep from going crazy, everyone was sick- a lot, Liam played basketball, Amelie took ballet/gymnastics, and Emmett learned how to climb everything thus making everything a hazard.

 I had a birthday! Complete with chocolate mousse and a very feverish baby that almost had us headed to the ER.  We also hosted a birthday party for me the following weekend and it was lots of fun!

Can I just say how much I love having a little girl?  Cupcake parties with baby dolls, dance parties, and dress up.  She tells me daily that she "can't WAIT to be a REAL mommy with a REAL baby."  I tell her it's the best.

  Liam got himself dressed one Sunday with out any prompting (that is HUGE!).  He got dress pants, a jacket, a tie, and no shirt. A for effort!

 A little Valentine's Day sibling love.

No comments: