Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

A few pictures of Halloween this year.  We went to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins but it was cold and rainy that day so combine that with 2 kids and a large pumpkin and I have no pictures.  I think Amelie had fun-even if she fell flat in the mud and cried about being muddy.

We also made our annual Halloween cookies while Grandma Nancy was visiting.  But again, no pictures.  I'm not really sure why I do such an abysmal job of taking pictures.

Trick-or-Treating this year was freezing and snowed a little bit.  Emmett made it to 2 houses and then he and I came home to pass out candy.  Spencer took Liam and Amelie to maybe 10 houses before they were too cold and miserable.
Rapunzel, a monkey, and Luke Skywalker (note the awesome Ghost pumpkin next to Liam.  That was the pumpkin we picked at the pumpkin patch and since it was white, we decided it needed to be a ghost.)

So they came home to enjoy hot chocolate by the fireplace.  In the end, the small amount of candy they accumulated was perfect-not too much but enough to make them happy.



 Amelie at her school Halloween parade

Amelie singing her Halloween songs (she was the cutest singing "Gray squirrel, gray squirrel swish your bushy tail" and swishing her little "tail")

No comments: