Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aahhh

That's how vacation feels. Ok, so Utah wasn't the most exotic vacation, but it was still really nice to get out of our routine and out of the ridiculous heat. I have many fond memories of summer in Utah, but I never thought I would actually miss it. But I do. It's partly to do with all the wonderful friends we have who live there. And definitely because of all the family we miss seeing. We wish we could have spent more time visiting with everyone, but we enjoyed the time we had.

We got to enjoy a family reunion with my extended family...

Lots of togetherness with Spencer's family...
Being together with our little family...
A date without the little one to see Carrie Underwood at Stadium of Fire...
Time to snuggle the newest cousin Sydnee (she is such a sweetie)...
Lots of time for Liam to live every little boy's dream: play in a back yard with a puppy. I don't think he really wanted to leave...
Live Spencer's dream of a family sports game. Even I took a swing...
And play with fireworks and our new camera...
While we were a little tired by the end, we already miss our family and all the fun we had.

3 comments:

laurenmarsh said...

Looks like you had so much fun! And you look beautiful in your little family picture - I think you should frame it.

Heather Jacques Wood said...

What a great vacation! We were so glad we could see you. I'm glad you both got to visit with family, and that you and Spencer got a night together on the town. We can't believe how much Liam has grown. He's such a cutie!

Brean said...

Happy belated b-day Liam! He is sooo adorable! I can not beleive he is 1 year old already! I just posted pictures of Job's birthday and some really cute pictures of Noah! Hope you guys are doin well you look really good! Love The Thorsons!